Dig Deeper – Find It Faster – Know It First
The ProSidian Consulting Navy SeaPort-e Enhanced Prime Contract (N00178-15-D-8378) enables The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command, and the United States Marine Corps to compete their service requirements amongst SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from amongst the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members.
The Navy Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) engaged ProSidian to provide support services across up to twenty-two (22) functional areas from Engineering Support to Logistics in zones where the ProSidian Team has a physical presence in accordance with any resulting Task Orders. ProSidian Engagement Teams consists of a strong national practice spanning six solution areas including Risk Management, Compliance, Business Process, IT Effectiveness, Energy & Sustainability, and Talent Management. This includes logistics, and technical consulting, measurement, inspecting, testing, and development.
All task orders are competitively solicited, awarded and managed using the SeaPort-e platform. The contract covers Seven (7) Geographic / Regional Zones, of which ProSidian Consulting (Contract Number: N00178-15-D-8378) has been selected based on a physical presence in all Seven (7) Regional Zones. There are Twenty Two (22) Functional Area (FA) task orders competed by zone based on the principal place of performance for the contract.
- PRIME COMPANY: ProSidian Consulting – Charlotte, NC
- ADMIN OFFICE: NAVSEA – DCMA Hampton (S5111A)
- PAYMENT OFFICE: NAVSEA – DFAS Columbus Center, South Entitlement Operations (HQ0338)
- CONTRACT #: N00178-15-D-8378
- CATEGORY: SeaPort-e Enhanced
- CONTRACT NUMBER: N00178-15-D-8378
- CONTRACT PERIOD: Thru April 04, 2019
- CONTRACT POC: Adrian Woolcock
- BUSINESS OWNERSHIP:
- 8(a) – 8(a) Program
- SB – Small Business Concerns
- SDB – Small Disadvantaged Business Concerns
- REGIONAL ZONES:
- Zone 1 – Northeast ZonE
- Zone 2 – National Capital Zone
- Zone 3 – Mid Atlantic Zone
- Zone 4 – Gulf Coast Zone
- Zone 5 – Midwest Zone
- Zone 6 – Southwest Zone
- Zone 7 – Northwest Zone
Scope of Contract: N00178-15-D-8378
As a contractor on the Seaport-e, ProSidian Consulting would provide the management, supervision, manpower, and supplies necessary to provide quality and value-driven services in Sixteen (16) of the Twenty-Two (22) SeaPort-e Functional Areas (FA) For Contract: N00178-15-D-8378. These contracts were competitively procured via the Navy Electronic Commerce Online website, and awards contain provisions to set aside requirements for Small Businesses, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses, The 8(A) Business Development Program, and Historically Under-Utilized Business Zone Small Businesses.
ProSidian Consulting shall furnish the necessary personnel, skills, and material required to perform the tasks outlined in any resulting Task Orders. Our “Experienced Only” approach and depth of expertise across multiple Functional Areas (FA) and Geographic / Regional Zones positions us an excellent SeaPort-e prime contractor.
Our SeaPort-e Team provides qualified personnel, materials, facilities, equipment, test instrumentation, data collection and analysis hardware and software and services to fully support The Navy SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) Prime Contract stakeholders in the execution of their missions. We offer capabilities in Sixteen (16) of 22 ProSidian Functional Areas (FA) that provide services for the SeaPort-e stakeholders within all Seven (7) Geographic / Regional Zones as described below.
Geographic Zones – Contract: N00178-15-D-8378
The Seaport-e divides its service areas into Seven (7) Geographic /Regional Zones, of which ProSidian Consulting has been selected based on a physical presence in all Seven (7) Regional Zones. Our flexible operating model allows us to deliver high quality services across multiple Geographic / Regional Zones. Task Orders will be competed in the applicable zone of performance by the various ordering offices to meet project/program requirements. The following map identifies the Seven Geographic / Regional Zones:
ProSidian Partners – Contract: N00178-15-D-8378
ProSidian Consulting, through internal and partner resources, has the appropriate depth and breadth of staff experience to add value to the Navy through the SeaPort-e. By leveraging the specialized expertise, broad resources, global network, intellectual capital and best practices of The Firm’s Industry Leading Partners, ProSidian is positioned to deliver strategic, integrated strategies and solutions for managing risk and human resource demands while meeting important mission driven imperatives in an increasingly complex environment.
To complement ProSidian’s service offering to the Navy and other departments, we have included five (5) subcontractors on the team ranging from a $1.5 billion multi-national energy leader, to minority women-owned and service disabled veteran owned companies. The Firm’s Industry Leading Partners (including Consolidated Asset Management Services (CAMS), V1 Analytical Solutions, Intrinsic Technologies Consulting, LLC, DNV GL (KEMA), and COMNet Group, Inc.) ensure expertise across Sixteen (16) of the Twenty-Two (22) Functional Areas.
- PRIME CONTRACTOR: ProSidian Consulting – www.ProSidian.com
- Navy Seaport-E IDIQ Contract Partner: V1 Analytical Solutions – V1 Analytical Solutions specializes in training, services, and expertise to government and commercial customer in its aviation, I.T., and intelligence core areas. s a Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), V1 contributes to national security, particularly the irregular fight through Intelligence & Information Technology Solutions, Tactical Aviation Solutions, Policy and Program Support, and other services. V1 leverages highly trained, TS/SCI cleared personnel with specialized skills and extensive operational experience as well as an expert Advisory Board and Leadership Team with Executive Level experience in Federal Government, Military and Private Sector. This allows V1 to hit the ground running and provide rare insight and value to our clients. Learn More About V1 Analytical Solutions at www.v1analytical.com
- Navy Seaport-E IDIQ Contract Partner: Intrinsic Technologies Consulting – Intrinsic Technologies Consulting is a small, woman-owned Management and Operations Consulting Services company, established in September of 1999. We are a “boutique” company – large enough to take on any challenge but small enough to ensure delivery of the “Best Fit” solution to our customers’ needs. By providing the highest quality consultants, we enable companies to meet their business goals more effectively. We thrive on solving complex business problems in Business Architecture and Analysis Services; Business and IT Strategy, Alignment, and Implementation Services; IT Procurement and Acquisition Services; Program Management Office Services; Enterprise Architecture Services; Software Code Quality, Performance Testing, and IV&V Services; IT Solution Design; and IT Governance. High integrity and competency are extremely important to us at Intrinsic. Our technical aptitude, networking and recruitment capabilities enable us to select the most qualified candidates for each unique engagement. Learn More About Intrinsic Technologies Consulting at www.intrinsictechnologies.net
- Navy Seaport-E IDIQ Contract Partner: Consolidated Asset Management Services (CAMS) – At CAMS, we provide “value added” services for owners of power generation, exploration and production and midstream assets, including some of the largest financial institutions, independent power producers (IPPs), manufacturers, and private equity firms in the world. CAMS has earned the reputation of being creative implementers and pragmatic problem solvers. If there is an opportunity, we recognize and capitalize on it. If there is a problem, we identify and solve it. We consistently strive to deliver significant bottom line results for our clients. Our experienced team of operations professionals maintains efficient, safe and highly reliable facilities, while constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance, reduce costs and increase efficiencies. CAMS deploys dedicated regional operations teams backed by financial, technical and commercial resources, as well as a corporate support platform to meet and exceed specific client and site needs. We are regularly engaged by our clients to proactively partner in establishing and achieving their strategic goals and objectives. Learn More About Intrinsic Consolidated Asset Management Services at www.camstex.com
- Navy Seaport-E IDIQ Contract Partner: COMNET Group, Inc. – COMNet Group Inc. was established in 2005 to provide outstanding IT Technology and Training services to Fortune 1000 organizations to help them lead, empower and innovate. Our founding partners have more than 100 years of combined professional experience working for Fortune 100 companies in ERP, Offshoring/Outsourcing, Agile Program Management and complex software development and delivery. We strive for organizations to increase the effectiveness of their human capital and budgets through strategic software development, IT Training and Contingent Workforce services. For years, we have been providing reliable IT solutions to businesses in the Chicago land area and beyond. Our comprehensive services provide clients with unique technology solutions that are customized to meet the specific demands of their business. Look to our experts for strategic IT Training, guidance, management and support that allows you to take your mind off technology and concentrate on your core area of business. COMNet GROUP INC. provides cost-efficient solutions that simply make good sense. Learn More About COMNet Group, Inc. at www.comnetgroup.com
- Navy Seaport-E IDIQ Contract Partner: DNV GL (KEMA) – DNV GL (formerly DNV KEMA) is an international expert in energy delivering world-renowned testing and game changing expertise for the energy value chain. DNV GL has over 2500 energy experts in 30 countries and 10 laboratories to provide world-class energy consulting solutions. With over 90 years in the power industry, DNV GL enables clients to take advantage of the unprecedented change occurring in the energy industry around the world – from growing energy demand and the globalization of markets, to the expansion of renewables and an increased focus on sustainability. We understand the bigger picture – that managing risk and complexity while being nimble is critical to your success. With DNV GL, we work together to help you be safer, smarter, and greener. Learn More About DNV GL (KEMA) at www.dnvgl.com/
Seaport-e Authorized Users – Contract: N00178-15-D-8378
The NAVSEA Warfare Centers established the SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) Multiple Award Contract (MAC) vehicle, using a web-based, e-business procurement Portal, to facilitate performance-based service acquisition, leverage buying power, improve business intelligence, and reduce cycle time. In October 2004, the Virtual SYSCOM Commanders formalized an agreement to expand the ordering community of SeaPort-e to include all Virtual SYSCOM activities and to leverage the success of SeaPort-e in achieving its objectives. ProSidian Consulting is pleased to offer extensive industry knowledge, proven best practices, and applied cost savings initiatives to all SeaPort-e Authorized Clients including:
- SeaPort-e Customer Websites
- Naval SeaSystems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Military Sealift Command
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Strategic Systems Programs(SSP)
- Office of Naval Research (ONR)
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- U.S. Marine Corps
Seaport-e Quality Assurance – Contract: N00178-15-D-8378
Quality Assurance is a critical component ingrained in each phase of ProSidian Consulting Engagements. ProSidian Consulting embeds Quality Assurance from inception and throughout every phase of our projects. The primary methods of assuring the quality of services are appropriate advance planning, assignment of sufficient qualified staff resources, provision of appropriate tools, and establishment of rigorous program and project management techniques.
Further, our collaborative method of developing detailed work plans for specific tasks will help assure the quality of support provided on each project task we conduct in support of the Navy SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) Customers, throughout all seven zones. In short, quality is not an “add on”— it is integrated into every phase of the project. Work performed is measured against best practice standards that have been defined. For that purpose, we have assembled a Quality Assurance Review Board (The Review Board) made up of several of our most experienced professionals from throughout ProSidian Consulting. This approach ensures that all required functional and technical knowledge is represented for the task orders, while simultaneously managing costs.
At the core of this approach to managing our business processes is the development and structure of repeatable processes. All functions that are frequently performed can be documented as a series of steps necessary to be performed every time the function is initiated. The term “repeatable processes” does not imply that tasks are not tailored to the specific context of the requirement, but rather that many tasks can be grouped into a standard process that includes the requirement to tailor it to the specific task. Our quality control process is tailored to the tasks being executed. Customer Satisfaction and Quality Assurance Approach Includes:
- Establishing and maintaining a Quality Management Program Plan for the contract
- Establishing and monitoring metrics for project objectives
- The assignment of the technical point of contact for each Engagement Task
- Establishing quality management processes that include monitoring and assessing performance
- Coordinating with the government stakeholders to establish quality objectives by deciding the scope and frequency of quality assessments and reporting policies
- Coordinating with other contractors regarding quality management
- Conducting periodic and Quality Management Reviews
Our formal, documented quality assurance plan is designed to maximize quality without the need for rework. All Engagement Deliverables (product or services) are checked for form, format, and technical content before final delivery to your designated technical point of contact and other designated recipients of deliverables. Each time a process is performed the user follows a checklist to verify completion of each of the various steps in the process.
The goal of our quality control program is producing quality deliverables the first time, every time. However, the more likely course of action is using a continuous improvement program that results in documented guides for all levels of performance. Thus, we are focusing on the processes by which functional quality requirements are applied to tasks, in-process reviews by our Management and Engagement Team Leads for conformance to requirements and production quality reviews prior to submitting our Engagement Deliverables. Our approach is simple, we follow The Deming Model of PDCA, also known as “The Shewhart Cycle”: 1. Plan, 2. Execute, 3. Monitor, 4. Adjust, and 4.Deliver.
We monitor and maximize quality through a two-pronged approach. ProSidian Engagement Teams begin with an Understanding The Business Template (UBT) then prepare and maintain a program-level Quality Assurance Plan that provides primary guidance for both engagement teams and client stakeholders. The focus on documented standardized processes ensures that our successful deliverables are repeated every time and we can integrate changes into our processes in a systematic, pre-trained and uninterrupted mode, producing predictable results. They form the basis for a continuous quality improvement philosophy across all At ProSidian Consulting Engagement Teams.